Job ref: WL029
Treetops Support Worker – School Holidays £9.91 p/h 15 hours per week.
Treetops provides short breaks for disabled young people up to the age of 18. You will be part of an amazing team that provides a round-the-clock range of flexible, creative leisure opportunities and support for disabled children and their families based from the short-breaks service.
Summary of tasks:
- To listen to children’s and young people’s wishes and choices and action where possible
- To plan and run appropriate activities that meets the needs of all the children and young people
- To help and support the children and young people in all aspects of personal care respecting their dignity at all times
- To enable children and young people to meet their individual outcomes
- The position requires moving and handling and medical procedures such as gastro feeding
- To be a keyworker for families, and update the key child’s paperwork as required
It is desirable that you hold a relevant level 3 qualification (e.g. NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, Workforce Diploma, NNEB, CACHE) and have experience of working within this field. The successful applicant must be able to attend mandatory training courses and Induction Standards training. The applicant must be IT literate and confident using Microsoft Word. A car driver would also be desirable.
Please note recruitment for these positions is ongoing and interview dates can be flexible.
For information please contact Treetops Co-Ordinator on 01932 567131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via the form.
Please note if you do not receive a response within a week, your application has been unsuccessful.
The successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level, two references and an Occupational Health check.
Application closing date